The Norwegian minister of justice wants the norwegian police cease bringing justice to various criminals in Norway. The Norwegian police has simply too much to do:
- They have the task of dumping foreigners out of the work market preventing foreginers to work.
- They have the task nannying norwegian adults preventing them harming themselves with drugs.
- They have the task of supervising the morality of the majority doing task like preventing people selling their own body.
- They have the task of preventing people keeping their hard earned produce for the bottomless appetite of the politicans.
- They have the task of supervising supervising everything. Due to the lack of property rights the government owns everything and must supervise the roads, the environment, constructions on *private* property, removing beggars from the street etc etc.
- And finally the policy has the task of protecting the population against criminals.
The norwegian minister of justice has finally comed to terms with realities: The norwegian police has simply not capacity to the protecting people against criminals part of their job.
Obama yesterday signed laws with more government controls of the cartel of financial institutions organized under the Federal Reserve.
The members of the cartel are, together with the FED, enjoying the privilege of creating credit out of thin air in exhange for debt financing the governments expenditures for wars and the ever expanding welfare state.
The credit expansion provides moral hazards for both the government and the cartel members and Obama now tries to fix the creaking and breaking system to continue stealth financing his welfare promises and wars out of peoples savings in his election period.
Stadtluft macht frei (city air makes you free) is a German saying describing a principle of law in the middle ages. If a serf managed to hide in a city for a year and a day he became free. He could no longer be reclaimed by his master and became bound to the city.
The feudalist of our time, the Nazi’s, made a famous mockery of the saying with their «Arbeit macht frei» which they used as a welcome greeting on their foreced labour and extermination camps. The Nazi’s had no «hide to be free» rule to become a full fledged memember of the German Reich. On the contrary the demanded feudalist laws with expulsions and primary and secondary citizens in their program:
– Only members of the nation may be citizens of the State. Only those of German blood, whatever be their creed, may be members of the nation. Accordingly, no Jew may be a member of the nation.
– Non-citizens may live in Germany only as guests and must be subject to laws for aliens.
– The right to vote on the State’s government and legislation shall be enjoyed by the citizens of the State alone. We demand therefore that all official appointments, of whatever kind, whether in the Reich, in the states or in the smaller localities, shall be held by none but citizens.
-All non-German immigration must be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans who entered Germany after 2 August 1914 shall be required to leave the Reich forthwith.
The Nazi’s lost the war and the Germans left Norway. But did we get rid of the feudalist / Nazi (choose whatever suits you best) laws and principles? Apparently no: The Norwegians are making their country a feudalist / Nazi fortress requiring foreigners to apply for work permits thereby doing «social dumping» dumping foreigners from the norwegian market place.
It is fair to request a guest to leave if he does not behave. This means that a foreigner might rightfully be forced to leave if caught in a serious crime. But what principles are behind requesting for permission to do honest working? What principles are behind using the apparatus of physical force and coercion denying people work? Well just start digging back in history via the Nazi’s to the darkest of the middle ages and you will find out.