Many people are seaking answers. Here are a few ( important ) ones (not neccesarily rated by their importance.)
It is condensing thousands of pages of philosophy and economics:
1. There is no God.
2. The president is NOT God (see 1).
3. You are the creator of your own life (see 1&2).
4. Your life is yours.
5. Property rights ( your time, traits and faculties are yours. ( see 4)).
6. Intellectual property (your brain is yours see 3, 4 and 5).
7. A is A. ( Things are what they are. neither more nor less).
8. Reality IS. It is not created by your consciousness (see 7).
9. Facts and logic (not emotions) is basic tool of thinking (see 7 and 8).
10. Self defence is ok (agression is not see 4).
11. Self interest. (not sacrifice see 4) .
12. Production (not consumption) is the basic economic problem.
13. Natur resources are not valuable by themselves.
14. People grow up.
15 Capitalism (not socialism see 2,3,4,5,10,11,14)
16. 100% reserve banking (not fractional).
17. The majority is not always right (see 7,8,9)
18. The majority shall not decide for you (see 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,17)
19. Socialism is economic anarchy.
20. The two most important things in life is work and love. Health and liberty are prerequisites for happiness.
If you need more answers please ask and I’ll update the note!